Your description is the same as mine. I will be watching a show, movie, and it will just stop with a blue screen saying NO ACCESS.

It happens at least 3 times a day. THey tried that with me with my credit card. I lived in NY moved to Houston and she never told me it will be an automatic withdrawal for payment. When a month went by and we didn't get our bill I called and they said they take automatic setup only.

We have our phone, internet, AND cable by them. I said then cancel all three services. She said she would make an exception and charge me an extra fee for a paper bill sent to me. WHAT??

You are charging me for a bill?? So now I pay an extra amount to get a paper bill because she said they do not like accepting checks for payment. What a crock of s&^%. I hate this service.

As far as I know this is the only cable service in the Conroe, Texas Loop 336 area. I am disable so all I do is look forward to certain shows. But now the shows are always interrupted with Out of Service. I called the main office like you and was switched 4 times.

Finally got a work order. They came out. Said they did something outside checked the wires inside and said I was set. I don't know to this day what I was set for because It is STILL DOING THE SAME THING.

I hate this company.

If I had any other options I would change without even thinking about it. Even a 2 star company would be better than this piece of sh*& company.

This reviewer shared experience about "unhappy because of all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ygnition. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ygnition.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Ygnition to other companies on our site.

Comments