i have (sadly) had to use ygnition for a few months and thankfully im going back to verizon this week!we have had nothing but problems since day two.

i have had to have someone come out and "fix" the signal. their techs dont know their *** from a hole in the ground. EVERY OTHER day i lost the singla and it takes over an hour to get it back EVERYTIME. not a good thing when i have a 3 and 1 yr old.i dont have time for these *** games.

oh when i set service up i was told that my bill would 89.99 for life as long as i had ygnution. if it sounds too good to be true, its because IT IS. my first bill after ONLY 3 weeks was 171. WOW!

i called and bitched about it and they said nowhere in the account was my "new customer special" here we are on the Jan 1, 2009 (happy new year to you reading) and my kids are wanting to watch tv and yet again, ITS OUT! i called at 6:30 and they dont open til 10am (my time) OMFG, what the *** am i suppose to o til then...? ie: how i found this website, i wsa so pissed i needed to vent about their service. then i realize i have to deal with this at least 3 times a week.

how sad is that?! ygnition is NOT worth the time, apparently everyone is finally catching on. i called on monday about my signal (AGAIN!) and they said they were about to lose their contract with my apt complex so they offered me 10 off next month to keep my service, NOT KIDDING! LOL how funny is that ***!

they could not give me 6 months free to keep their sorry ***.omg, save your self and go somewhere else!

Had an Experience with Ygnition?

Comments

Amber_YgnitionCares

Good afternoon,

My name is Amber and I am with the Ygnition Cares Team. My goal is to discuss any issues that you may be currently experiencing or have experienced in the past and help connect you with the proper Ygnition department to get these issues resolved. Ideally, we would like to be able to come up with a solution that works for you and help you become a satisfied customer again. We understand though, that you may have had unsatisfactory experiences and may be very frustrated. We truly want to work with you to discuss these issues so that you know that your voice is being heard. We also may already have solutions for you to several of the complaints that I have seen in this forum.

Please let us know how we can assist you.

-Amber C.