I have had Ygnition Cable for over two months and I can share that this is the worst experience I have ever had with any cable provider; EVER.

I had no other option because my aparmtent complex contracts with Ygnition. First, they charge the absolute highest rates for cable and in return offer the worst service. I just recently lost all my local channels for no apparent reason. I called them four times, each tech offered me a different solution with no results. Now they said they would send a tech anytime between 9 and 5; you basically have to be home all day. In additin to this, my signal is consistently dropped. Once my lease expires in a few months, I am leaving to a place where I can get Uverse, Comcast or Charter; I refuse to give them my money. The techs are generally friendly, but if you call customer service, prepare for a 10 minute wait.

They also charge a very high fee for installation rates. I would recommend that you first check if your apartment requires you to subscribe to Ygnition, and if they do, RUN!!

Comments