This is the worst *** company I've ever dealt with.I recently found out they have been over charging me for 4 months.

The customer service agent put in a dispute with billing and the same day they disconnected my service in error. I had to pay $49.99 to have it reconnected, and it was their error! I was told it would be refunded...so I'm waiting for that and the account credit for being over charged.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau bcz I'm fed up and pissed!If an apartment complex only offers Ygnition for service.....run away fast and lease somewhere else!

Had an Experience with Ygnition?

Comments

YGCares

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you've had bad experiences with our service and Customer Care Center. I work with the Ygnition Cares team and would like to help you with your service and address your concerns. Can you please email your full name and service address to customersupport@ygnition.com so we can help you with this? Please mention you were contacted by YGCares.

Jeanie S.

Ygnition Cares

Ygnition Networks

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more